Ed Clark Photography
960 First Street
Directions from Bus. 55 (Peoria Road, Veterans Parkway)
- Peoria road north across Sangamon River. Pass through the light at Carter Brother's Lumber Co. after that there will be a pasture on the right.
- Next stop light turn right (Meredith Lane) travel under the railroad overpass and at the top of the hill will be a stop sign.
- Turn left (First Street/ Saratoga Chase) the road will travel in a backwards “S” and as it straightens out we are on the right hand side 960 is the address. The studio has a lot of tall trees and a retaining wall in front. Park in the front of the studio. The entrance is at the side of the building lower level.
Directions from 55 North or South:
- Take Sherman Exit to stop sign.
- Turn right and go to the stop light (Andrew Road)
- There is also a familv Video on that corner.
- Turn left at the light and cross the railroad tracks and turn right immediately after the tracks (First Street)
- Continue on through 2 stop signs.
- The studio is straight ahead of you where the road turns to the right.
- Address is 960 First Street and there is a large rock in front with Clark engraved.
- We are on the left with many mature trees and landscaping and a retaining wall and flower bed.
- Park in front of the studio. Entrance is on the side of the building lower level.